Saturday, April 19, 2008

Too Many??? Not Enough????





Well, personally I think there is NEVER TOO many pots with flowers in them! I have been having SOO much fun this year in my yard. I have no job and I am not pregnant this summer. I have lots of time to water and enjoy every minute of it. We hung a swing on the back patio, (pictures to come) so Jack can have fun watching mommy water. He sits in the stroller in the front yard and watches some more. Got to LOVE this WARM weather, I might not in another month when I have to water TWICE a day!! THIRTEEN pots to be exact.... too many???

3 comments:

Më| §zë said...

one can never have too many flowers around...
they are just so beautiful...

:)

Aaron & Jayme said...

Oh I just love your flowers! It makes your house look different from all the others on the street.

Briann said...

I love the flowers! You can never have too many!