Monday, August 25, 2008

Jack's 1st Birthday

Jack's 1st birthday was very fun. I can't believe it has been one year since this precious gift came into our home. We are so blessed with a great little boy! He had a lot of fun with the kids and opening presents. I do think he loved the cake part the most. He was a little slow getting started. He kept looking at me like are you going to get upset if I really make this mess! It was great. Thanks to everyone who came and helped make it such a wonderful day for our son. Jack mom and dad love you more and more everyday!



5 comments:

Angela said...

Jack is so cute! I love his curly blonde hair and blue eyes!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

He is so cute! Happy Birthday Jack! Glad to see you guys are well.

Briann said...

He is so cute! I wish I could have been there!

About Us said...

Yeah big boy! Miss you curly hair boy!

Brad & Darcy Ellis said...

Hey I found your blog! Jack is so darn cute! I am glad his birthday went so well. C-ya!