Monday, March 3, 2008

Boys Toys

Jack & Daddy went shopping for a bouncer. They tried them out at the store before deciding on this one. It's a baby Einstein. Jack loves it. We bought it at babies r us and after Jeff picked it out I went to shop the clearance racks and he said I will be back I need to do some more shopping! WOW.... I was puzzled, but shortly he came back with a Diamond Back Baseball cap just Jack's size. He looks so cute in it and loves wearing it. What a great little boy! He loves to BOUNCE & BOUNCE & BOUNCE!



2 comments:

Briann said...

Dang I have some good genes :) Us barnum's make pretty cute babies! :) Oh and so do you Sadie!

Amanda said...

I am so glad you found me I love the blog world. Jack is adorable I can't decided who he looks like but I think he is a Munns. We miss you guys and maybe we can stay intouch. This seems to be the best way for me.