Friday, February 22, 2008

I've been tagged! This one is about my husband.. .....
What is your husbands name: Jeff
How long have you guys been together: We have been married just over EIGHT years!!
How long did you date: Well thats hard... we courted a year, only went on three dates! Long distance relationship.
How old is he: 30
Who eats more: He does.
Who said I love you first: I would say me.
Who is taller: I am by just on inch, he would say 1/2 inch :)
Who is smarter: He is. He knows everything about everything. I always have to ask him about the "BIG" words when I am reading what do they mean I say?? I went to Bear River!!!
Who does the laundry: I do!! Wednesday is wash day.
Who does the dishes: I do, I do ask him to unload the dishwasher! I just HATE doing it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: He does. Closer to the door!!
Who pays the bills: I do
Who mows the lawn: He does all 200 sq. feet of it. Might take two minutes!!
Who cooks dinner: I do, joys of being a stay at home mom.
Who drives when you are together: He does, I always threaten to make him sit in the back with Jack!!
Who is more stubborn: Thats a hard one, I would say probably me, it the Munns blood.
Who kissed who first: I taught him how!!
Who asked who out first: Not really the dating thing, I called him first though.
Who proposed: He did.
Who has more siblings: I have four, and he has three.
Who wears the pants in our family: We both wear pants!!! Mostly I wear capris. It is the valley of the sun. Sorry to those up north. I sure don't miss it. LOL
I am tagging... Katie, Jayme, Lacey, Briann

No comments: