Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why do we take kids shopping??


Mom, Molly, Jack, and I went to get a few grocery items one night. This is how it turned out. Molly is as crazy and care free as my brother James. You never know what your getting yourself into if they are around. Jack had tons of fun with Molly riding with him through the entire store. Thanks mom for pushing them! Lots of laughs and funny comments. Molly's legs were very tired by the end. She was able to get out easier than I had pictured! THANKS Aunt Molly fort the great memories you made with me and for all the fun times. We miss you tons.

2 comments:

The Garn's said...

GO Molly! She is so fun. We miss you and can't wait to come visit again... I still have that voucher I need to use... maybe over President's Day?

Love ya

Darbie said...

I'm so glad you found me! Jack is so cute! I haven't seen any pictures of him, so it was fun to see.
I bet Jack loved having Molly ride in the car with him. Such a fun picture!