Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SURPRISE!




Well I am a bit late in blogging our trip but here it is. I decided I wanted to go to Utah and visit. I got a very cheap plane ticket (Thanks Kathy) on a Thursday night and left Sunday Feb. 15th. I didn't tell my mom or molly that I was coming! So BIG SURPRISE when I showed up for church. We had a fantastic 10 days.

Jack loved going over to Gram Sally's and Papa Boyd's cause they had "puppies" They have to small dogs that let Jack love on them and he thought they were great. He also liked playing the marble game with Papa! :)

We got to experience the SNOW! 18 inches of it came while we were there! Jack's was not to fond of sleigh riding! He is a Arizona boy! We spent tons of time with family and saw a few dear friends. Jack had more fun than he thought was possible riding with Grandpa Tom up to the calving sheds to see all the "MOO COW"s. My little boy was in heaven everywhere we went there were cows!

Jack also loved playing with all his cousins. Dylan, Tess, Kate, and Daci were great friends to Jack and showed him how to play at Moops' house. He sure was lonely once we got home to just Kenya (our dog). We can't wait to come back this summer.

Thanks to everyone for such a fun trip. Jack loved playing with all the kids and especially having a sleep over at Izzie's and Boede's. Love you all!

2 comments:

Tiffanyrose said...

Okay, when I first read the title of this post I will admit, I thought you were going to tell us a surprise.. you know like a baby! A spontaneous trip to see family is a great surprise though so I was not disappointed. He is so stinking cute!

Anonymous said...

so you think i should hurry up and have kids too??? hahaha YA RITE!! I seriously have the CUTEST kids EVS!! miss you a whole bunch!!

i was so glad you came to visit! i cant believe i almost passed out!! haha ooops!!

Oh and how can you miss me if you have never met me?? HAHHAHAHAHA Good Times Good Times!!

Well thanks for all your love and support lately it means the WORLD to me!! LOVES YOU LONG TIMES!!

loves, Molly Jo